Is THIS a symptom??

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Is THIS a symptom??

Postby socialdkitty » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:26 pm

My issues started in February with headaches and I've had them since then. I was found to have a C6-C7 syrinx and I think I have CM also although it has not been formerly diagnosed yet. Today my headpain/ache feels better than it has in months.
Keep in mind all of my symptoms are on the left side, however in the past hour whenever I swallow it hurts in the front of my neck on the RIGHT side. Its not like a sore throat at all, more like a sharp pain in the front muscles of my neck when swallowing. Really odd, like nothing Ive ever felt before. Should I be concerned?
socialdkitty

throat pain

Postby carrie » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:27 am

I would like to know about this also. Mine is ion the left side, just below the chin and down the left side of my throat. It sometimes feels like a lump there when i have the pain. It does not matter what i am eating or drinking, it just happens. If anyone knows about this, please respond!!!
carrie

Postby socialdkitty » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:12 pm

I think mine was a weird pressure point thing because I found a really sore spot behind my neck and if I pushed on it it made the pain in my throat go away. Its better today thankfully.
socialdkitty

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders