Surgery is Over...

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Surgery is Over...

Postby akbrowneyes » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:43 pm

Surgery is over and was a success according to Dr. E, but rehab is just beginning. I can't feel my legs and what they are doing when I move them. Hopefully, inpatient rehab will be successful. Thanks for all the kind notes and beautiful thoughts.

Valerie
akbrowneyes

Postby Mary Alice » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:39 pm

Good luck with rehab. I hope your legs start listening to what you tell them!
Mary Alice
Mary Alice

Postby kiminfla » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:48 pm

Valerie, What a blessing! I'm so glad your surgery was successful! I hope rehab goes well for you. Please keep us updated as you can. Be blessed, Kim
CM - PFD 9/7/06
Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own. -- Adam Lindsay Gordon
kiminfla

Postby CrazyCat » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:18 pm

Praying for a speedy recover. :)
~Be who you are and say how you feel, because the people who matter don't mind and the people who mind don't matter.~
CrazyCat

Postby Sandy » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:04 pm

Val,

So glad surgery went well, and I bet rehab does, too. Keep us posted. YOu're in my prayers, friend.

love,
sandy :D
Sandy

Postby mac » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:38 pm

Val, thanks for updating us. Will you be staying in the Seattle area for awhile or heading back up north? I also pray your recovery will go smoothly without complications and you will experience a great alleviations of symptoms, my friend!

hugs
mac
mac

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders