Margot's garden?

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Margot's garden?

Postby kittb » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:09 pm

I realized today that it has been two months since my wife's passing. I remember from the old board that some of you were going to plant various flowers in Margot's memory. I was wondering how those gardens have been faring?
kittb
If you ever lose yourself, call on me and we'll be lost together-Kitt
kittb

Postby Sandy » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:14 pm

Hi kitt!

I planted Thyme and it is doing beautifully, nestled beside one of my favorites, Lemon Balm.

I was just thinking a couple days ago I needed to send you a picture of it. Now I definitely will!

love,
sandy :D
Sandy

Postby specialmomx2 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:19 pm

I planted a yellow climbing rose. I was hoping it would bloom this spring, but so far it seems to be concentrating on roots and leaves.

It has its priorities right.

My 7yo daughter till takes care of it and watches its progress.

-Paula
"idiopathic" SM T3-T5 taking 50% of available space. Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Cervical stenosis, DDD, metabolic issues including reactive hypoglycemia.

check out my blog: www.onesickmother.com
specialmomx2

Postby mac » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:45 pm

I have a corner, tiered flower bed that is about 12 ft tall. AT the top, under some oak trees are three bleeding hearts...next down are 3 red roses and at the bottom, creeping jenny and Shasta daisies. Nestled in this is a small sculpture of a beautiful angel. That is Margot's garden and it's doin so well. I just cut the old roses off tonight...things are looking great! And the little angel is so lovely and dainty.

thanks for reminding us to tell you!!

hugs
mac
mac

Postby kittb » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:26 pm

Thank you very much for your plantings in my wife's memory!
Kittb
If you ever lose yourself, call on me and we'll be lost together-Kitt
kittb

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders