what is happening to me?

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

what is happening to me?

Postby jjames » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:07 pm

I have a new/varying symptom and I am wondering if any of you have ever experienced this. Last night my leg muscles were sore like I had run a marathon. Then earlier today it was like I was ultra sensitive to everything. It is very hard to explain, but I tingled, and was slightly disoriented. I have had this next part before. Now I am sore everywhere. It is like my entire body is bruised. Taking a shower hurts, because the water hitting me is like being punched. It hurts to write, or type. Even the slightest touch feels like I am being pounded. What is going on?
~Everything is always ok in the end. If it's not, then it isn't the end.~

JJames
ACM/SM
1998 Decompression; 2007 PFR @ TCI
Syrinx C1-T10
Mild Scoliosis
Mom to two wonderful sons!
jjames

Postby mac » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:01 pm

jj, yes I have felt this way alot lately, like almost all the time! Have you been doing any thing extra that would have caused you to feel all this added stuff? That is what is always my deal, if I feel new sx or an increase in old ones, it's always because I either overdid, or I had some stress/tension in my life.

I know that leg feeling, like you've run a marathon uphill, right? Oh boy!! In my case, that's the tethered cord talkin' to me.

mac
mac

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders