awareness?

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

awareness?

Postby gncrzy3 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:15 pm

there are tons of groups that do things to promote awareness for differant diseases. Is there any group that does this for SM?? I would love to become involved in one! Nothing depresses me more,, than to have to explain to doctors what I have and what it is. I took me YEARS to be diagnosed,, and the best part is,, I had mri's at least 2 times in the same MONTH as I was diagnosed that came back well pretty much NORMAL.
So I am certain there are more people that this has happened to!!
any ideas and info is much appreciated!
gncrzy3

Postby CrazyCat » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:59 pm

Is there any place we can get several of the ASAP brochures to hand out? I have one that came with my packet but I would hand them out and carry them in my car if I had more. Maybe I am just missing the link for them. Not a good day so 1 + 1= 20 right now. :)

Thanks
~Be who you are and say how you feel, because the people who matter don't mind and the people who mind don't matter.~
CrazyCat

brochures

Postby chiarimom » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:58 pm

All you have to do is give the Texas office a call and request some. Please remember that they are gettin ready for the July conference so they are really busy but they will get them to you.

Office Contact:
Operations Administrator
903-236-7079
800-ASAP282 (Toll Free)
Info@ASAP.org
chiarimom

Postby CrazyCat » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:01 am

Thanks! :)
~Be who you are and say how you feel, because the people who matter don't mind and the people who mind don't matter.~
CrazyCat

Postby CrazyCat » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:08 pm

:) Keesha

I emailed ASAP and they are mailing out some brochures for me to hand out. Thanks for the info.
CrazyCat

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders