URGENT ADVICE Dont be a fingernail biter with SM HAHA

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

URGENT ADVICE Dont be a fingernail biter with SM HAHA

Postby ITguy22 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:54 pm

I was nervous the other day for some reason and looked down at my left hand and realized that i accidently without knowing what I was doing, well you get the picture. I have done this so many times to all my finger nails.

My Dr. asked me the other day when I had a checkup what the H#@@ happened. I told him that I couldnt feel my fingers. HAHA. Its kind of hard to operate them when you dont know where they are!! I told him jokingly, he just shook his head.

Its the little things like not feeling your fingers or you leg that make life just that more comical. Dont you think?
ITguy22

Postby Cyborg Ninja » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:47 pm

Hey, I'd laugh too. I find a lot of my medical problems funny, but not many other people do!
Cyborg Ninja

Postby kirafaye » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:44 am

Sounds like how I nearly lost a finger. I was cutting up some meat but for some reason the knife wasn't going thru, and our knives aren't the best so I put my finger on top for more leverage, unfortunatly the knife was upside down and I was pressing my finger into the blade.

Its great when u have to have needles. I was in ER a few days ago and needed and cannula/IV and they couldn;t get one in my right hand after much digging so they went to the left with success. I am looking at my hand a few days later and I have a massive ugly bruise where she had been poking around and I really didn't have a problem at the time.
Australian CM/SM/EDS sufferer.
www.chiariaustralia.com - My page for Australian sufferers.
www.kirafayescorner.blogspot.com - My beauty/makeup Blog
kirafaye

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders