Meds helping

Have a child with SM/Chiari? Share issues unique to children and their caregivers.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Meds helping

Postby lttutrow » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:31 pm

I am just celebrating what I hope are medicines that are working!! Keegan has played outside several days this week, and no head pain since Sunday, WHOOHOO!!! This is by far the best week he has had since...maybe April?? I am so hoping this is not some random run of good days and that the new medicines (Inderal, Flexaril) are working so that this is something that lasts!

Is anyone at the conference this week? Wishing we were there, but planning to buy the DVD's when they are for sale. Still, not the same as being there, hopefully next year we will be!
lttutrow

Re: Meds helping

Postby youngwife » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:56 am

8) I am thrilled for Keegan, that the meds are allowing him to play without paying for it later.
Homeschooling mom to 6 wonderful blessings from the Lord. ~ "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." - Ephesians 4:29
youngwife

Re: Meds helping

Postby nomadmom » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:18 am

So happy to hear the meds are working! I will pray that they continue! I know what it's like when you can't do anything to make them feel better, so this is definitely an awesome thing!
nomadmom

Return to Pediatrics