Surgery Tomorrow

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Surgery Tomorrow

Postby bgummelt » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:40 am

Hi Everyone, I haven't posted in several months. But I need a last minute round of support. I just wanted to ask for prayers and thoughts from all of you. I am having my PFD tomorrow in Houston, Texas with Dr. Rob Parrish. I am very anxious but very positive. I have several Syrinx's so I know I must have the surgery.

Thank you all in advance for your prayers. I know I will be fine..

Confusedintx.
bgummelt

Postby kiminfla » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:55 am

Sending prayers for a successful surgery and recovery. May this be a HUGE first step on your path of wellness. Be blessed, Kim
CM - PFD 9/7/06
Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own. -- Adam Lindsay Gordon
kiminfla

Postby Mary Alice » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:49 am

My prayers are definitely with you for peace and calm when you go in and also throughout the day today! Remember that you made this decision for a good reason, and it's still a good reason! Do you have anything silly and fun you can do to occupy your mind and pass the time today so that you aren't just counting down hours all day long??

Good luck and know that we will be thinking of you,
Mary Alice
Mary Alice

Postby AFleming05 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:24 am

Many prayers for a successful recovery. Take it easy as you recover. You're a superstar! :D
AFleming05

Postby mac » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:51 pm

confused, My prayers are with you also!! Please come back and let us know how it all went for you, okay? Like Kim, I pray this is a giant step toward wellness!

mac
mac

Re: Surgery Tomorrow

Postby Leonna20x » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:58 pm

bgummelt wrote:Hi Everyone, I haven't posted in several months. But I need a last minute round of support. I just wanted to ask for prayers and thoughts from all of you. I am having my PFD tomorrow in Houston, Texas with Dr. Rob Parrish. I am very anxious but very positive. I have several Syrinx's so I know I must have the surgery.

Thank you all in advance for your prayers. I know I will be fine..

Confusedintx.

Aww hun, good luck! i will be thinking of you ! And im sure you will be fine..once your on the road to recovery please let us know your ok :o) xx
Leonna20x

Postby bgummelt » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:53 pm

Thank you all for sending me wishes. It means a lot. I will let you all know my progress.

God Bless,
Barbara
bgummelt

Postby Sandy » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:38 pm

Barbara,

You have my best wishes and prayers also. Keep us posted on how you do.

And get to feeling better fast so we can all sit out in the yard and watch the mountain not move, ok?

Be strong,
sandy :D
Sandy

Postby cash71 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:43 pm

Barbara, Best of luck with your surgery tomorrow. I hope everything goes well and that you are back with us really soon.

:D Caroline
Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle (Plato)

Syrinx C3-T9, CM zero, OTC, cranial settling, dysautonomia/POTS, and ?EDS

see my blog for more info: http://www.chiariandsyringomyeliaincanada.blogspot.com/
cash71

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders