NEWSFLASH!!! JeninTexas

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

just a note

Postby Jenintexas » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:59 pm

Hi Sandy,

I am taking it easy. My DH is taking great care of me. He is so wonderful. I am doing good. I am swollen on the left side of the neck in the back and the front and I have a very stiff neck. Other then that I am doing great. The heating pad is helping with the swelling. Called the doctor today and he said a little swelling is normal and to give it a few days. I go back this coming Monday to get the stitches removed. Hopefully as the weeks pass the neck will start relaxing a little more each day. I can't complain at all. The Chiari pain is gone so that is wonderful. I do get pain from where I was cut but it use to be every 3 hours now I am up to every 5 1/2 to 6 hours before I take the meds. I am taking advil too to help with the inflammation.
Jenintexas

Postby blue1 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:09 am

Hi Jen, :D
OH BUT I DO BELIEVE IN PRAYERS - I DO I DO- I DO BELEIVE IN
PRAYERS!
Congradulations,
Blue1
blue1

prayer is amazing

Postby Jenintexas » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:40 am

Yes prayers are wonderful. Its amazing what can happen when we are all praying for the same thing. :wink:
Jenintexas

Postby blue1 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:32 pm

Jen,
I live down here in New Orleans/Metairie and it rains alot not everyday but when it rains it really rains...
When I am in the car with my children I tell them to pray for a break in the the rain so we may walk quickly inside. It works every time. Honestly I have been secretly doing this b/w God and me for a long while. If there was a day it did not work I don't remember it.
Then again I was adopted 2 months and 2 days after I was born and on that same day 17 years later I was suppose to die from and serious car accident and if I lived I was to be a vegatable ( Nov.22, 1980) I did have a blood transfusion but instead aids I go two rare antibodies that cause me problems with forgeirgn things in my body like babies and such but had 4 sucessful C-sections only one died of SIDS @ 11 weeks. Plus alot more like that.
Therefore I am just alittle like Job but not without prayers being answered.
blue1
blue1

bless your heart

Postby Jenintexas » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:50 pm

WOW blue you should write a book. I am being serious. You are a wonderful example of the power of prayers. Bless your heart. It seems like you have kept a positive attitude and that is wonderful. God is great and each of us were put her to learn love.
Jenintexas

Previous

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders