I Did It!

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

I Did It!

Postby CrazyCat » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:35 pm

I just emailed my packet to TCI. Now comes the fun of fighting with the insurance company. :)

Praying hard this works out.
~Be who you are and say how you feel, because the people who matter don't mind and the people who mind don't matter.~
CrazyCat

Postby mac » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:19 pm

Linda, it has been a long, hard road for you, I know! I remember last summer when you'd try to forget you were sick and you'd go out and try to paint the house in such hot weather. How you fell off the ladder. I remember you curled up on the couch in the dark with your cats for days on end. I remember the trip up to Duke with hopes of finding someone to help you. It has been a very long road, like most of us have traveled. I know you are doing the right thing and I pray the funds will be provided for you to go! Can't wait til you get the appt!!

hugs
mac
mac

Postby blue1 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:37 am

:D
I wish you the best prayers and all!
Blue 1

Laisez les bons temps rouler
[/url]
blue1

Postby CrazyCat » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:14 am

Thanks everyone. Yeah I am excited and scared at the same time. I know I am in for the fight of my life with the insurance company but they have paid enough claims in the past 1 1/2 years to have paid for my testing, consult and part of one surgery and still here we are with no answers.

I prayed hard last night before I sent the email. I said, "God I have gone every route I can think of except this one so now it's in your hands."

Hope everyone is having a good day. {{{HUGS}}}
~Be who you are and say how you feel, because the people who matter don't mind and the people who mind don't matter.~
CrazyCat

Postby CrazyCat » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:11 pm

I received the Read Receipt around 9:30 AM this morning so I know they have it. Now comes the fun of the insurance company. Hope I hear from TCI soon. I just have to be patient.

I know this is the right thing to do. I prayed and keep praying that God will provide the sources to pay for all this and it's already starting. I made a website for someone about 3 years ago. They really needed a new site so I volunteered my time. Today I go to the mailbox and there is a card from this person. Inside the card was a check for 200.00 and a thank you for making their site. I just feel this is God's way of saying, Ok gal this is the right direction so here is the first deposit in the "send you to TCI" fund.

I have thanked God all day for the check and will start my TCI fund with it.

{{{HUGS}}}
Last edited by CrazyCat on Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
CrazyCat

Postby Silverwolf73 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:02 pm

That is SOOOOO good to hear! Good luck and God Bless!

Renee in Ohio
Silverwolf73

Postby equestrian » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:40 pm

Hey there. You just keep that childlike faith and God will provide. We often forget how big the god we serve is. Just look around you. If he made all this beauty in just 6 days a little TCI fund for you is nothing. Trust in Him for all of it and it will come. Continue to give him all the glory. May God bless you beyond your wildest imagination. I know you make Him smile with your faith. When you start to worry just remember your daddy will take care of you. May your faith spill over to all those who meet you. Thank you for your story it helps to strengthen my faith. God is good... always!!!!
Blessings,
Lisa
equestrian

Postby CrazyCat » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:07 am

Yes God knows how stubborn I am and I always try to do things my way. I fight and beat my head against walls non stop then I realize if I just get out the way and let Him do what is needed, things will work out. As many on the board know I have beat my head against a lot of walls since being diagnosed 12/2005. :)

I pray every day that God will help each and every one of us and I know He will. I just keep telling myself He didn't promise and easy life. He said He would be here to get us through it and He is.
CrazyCat

Postby mac » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:33 am

Linda, I just love this story about the check in the mail and your taking it as a sign, which I'm sure it is, to have faith and move ahead!! Good for you! What a mighty God we serve! And I agree with all that Lisa said, too.

As Kim says,the first step on your path to wellness. celebrate!

love,
mac
mac

Postby kiminfla » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:51 am

Linda, I'm so happy for you. Hopefully you'll find some answers and a clear treatment plan. And Yes, like Mac said, I pray this is a HUGE first step on your path of wellness! Be blessed, Kim
CM - PFD 9/7/06
Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone: Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own. -- Adam Lindsay Gordon
kiminfla

Postby mac » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:09 pm

Kim, you made me laugh out loud! I quoted you and then you quoted me quoting you! ha!!! Well, we made a good point anyway!

hugs
mac
mac

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders