My new scooter--personalized w/graphics now

Questions and information about accessibility, equipment and related issues.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Re: My new scooter--personalized w/graphics now

Postby symons123 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:10 am

I have been using a mobility scooter for about 3 years do to my several differant medical problems. I have found it to open up a lot of new options and places that things that you can do . And i just a couple of weeks ago finaly got my own new mobility scooter and i got mine from a company called Spinlife.com and that is there wed sit address also . and i got the Pride (Hurricane PMV 4 wheel mobility scooter) from them and that is one of the best scooters that i have found. I am including there link to the page for the unit that i have for you to be able to see it
(link http://www.spinlife.com/Pride-Hurricane ... ductID=478 )This scooter i great for out doors as well as in doors and in stores and medical hosp,offices, and more . This company I have been doing business with for the past 3 years and found there staff and products to be i the highest quality and have the best prices on mobility items. I highly recommened that you contacted them you can get there 1-800 number that is listed at the top of the page link that i have included for you . if you have any more question feel free to email me at (mastertelephone@aim.com) and i will try and help you if I can.
I have over 30th fall in the past 3 years and i also have arthrise of my knees and have had one hip replacement done in 2007 and also have chiris malformation and also have lost the site in my right eye and also have maney of other medical problems and i finaly just approved for s.s.d.i. disablity . so i know all to well what you are going though > and take my advixe and get you a early good scooter and a sturdy one as the one that I have out lined for you meets all of what you would need and then some . Getting a scooter was the best thing that ever happened to me as i was house bound all of the time and was just about gone nuts do to not being able to get out and around .
take care and good luck
symons123

Postby marymac » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:02 am

Good luck Lisa: Janice is always there, always right, and always cheerful, so I usually take her advice.
I just don't write back much; til there is something good to say. Everything is a nightmare and getting worse here, so I'll wish you good luck and go back to my miserable self. write more when feel better.
Gentle hugs and fake smiles
Marymac
Marymac
Central disc herniations C5-6 and C6-7, extensive syringohydromyelia cavity throughout the cervical & thoracic cord (large syrinx from C6 inferiorly.)

"Every day is a gift: Thats why it's called the Present"
marymac

Postby karenb » Mon May 02, 2011 4:38 pm

I can echo Lisa's positive comments about Spinlife.com. I got my manual wheelchair through them, and their service was excellent! One really good thing is that their new employees are required to spend their first two weeks with the company using wheelchairs, and many are former employees of other medical equipment companies.

Karen
karenb

Previous

Return to Equipment/Accessibility