My Late posted, but fabulous success story

A place to celebrate everything wonderful!

Moderator: pmaxwell

My Late posted, but fabulous success story

Postby tapgirl » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Okay, so I am so tardy in letting you all know the great news, but I have been so busy because I am doing GREAT!!!!!!!

I want to thank all of you who replied, and those of you who didn't, but posted and helped me make my decision. Thank you for sharing your lives and experiences. You can read my symptoms if you search "tapgirl". I was diagnosed with CM-1 with an 8mm herniation in 2007. Headaches, memory, balance issues, depression...those were the main symptoms and even getting out of bed was painful and would cause headaches.

I had my surgery on Nov. 11, 2008 with Dr. Oro and it was a HUGE SUCCESS!!!! I am symptom free, my memory improved, the depression is gone, and I am back to exercising, tap dancing and living and loving life--which I suppose is why I didn't reply sooner--too busy catching up! :lol:

Dr. Oro is fantastic, the nursing team at Aurora South is amazing and if I would have known recovery for this was going to be easier than my shoulder surgery, I would have done it sooner!

I wish all of you the best and pray many blessings in your lives! God Bless!
tapgirl

Re: My Late posted, but fabulous success story

Postby lori1218 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:45 pm

WOW...What great news!!!!! Thanks so much for posting your successful outcome..It is always good to hear !!!!

God Bless,
Lori
lori1218

Postby africk22 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Wow thats awesome to hear!! Im so jealous my CM is 6mm havent checked it in a year but according to my neuro surgery seemed not an option unless I was like 30mm!
Rearended n Car wreck 08 back n neck w/Bulging/Herniated discs, Spinal Stenosis&Spondylosis, CM1 6-7mm, Adv.DDD,Demineralizin Vertebraes, Arthritis, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Insomnia, Chronic Migraines, n much more!
MUCH LUV N PRAYERS 2 ALL!
africk22

Postby wendi » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:11 pm

Congratulations! I am so happy to hear you are doing so well. This is what I try to tell people is that when you are a success story, you tend to leave us and get on with your life. Nothing wrong with that. Enjoy and live it up!

Wendi
ACM 7.5mm B4 TCS 2.4mm post op
TC ,TCS @ TCI on 1/3/08,
chronic sacrolitis
wendi

Return to Share Your Success Story!