New Doctor needed around Luling Texas. Know anyone?

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

New Doctor needed around Luling Texas. Know anyone?

Postby SageSelene » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:08 pm

I am currently seeing Dr. Vu in San Marcos, Tx. I don't feel like he is treating my condition like he should be. I am looking for another doctor. Anyone in texas know a good doctor they can recommend?
SageSelene
CM1 12MM Diagnosed 4/4/2011.
SageSelene

Re: New Doctor needed around Luling Texas. Know anyone?

Postby razzle » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:46 am

dont know where that is , but one of the best is Dr. Richard Jackson from Dallas . R also put Texas in search box and you may find more
Once you choose hope, anything's possible.

Roz( Razzle51 or Rosalyn
Iowa
razzle

Postby SageSelene » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:54 am

Razzle,

Thanks for the help. Luling is about 45 minutes south of Austin. So I about 4 hours south of Dallas. Looks like I might be making a day trip in the near future. I will do a search to see if I can find anything closer if not. Dallas hear I come.
SageSelene
SageSelene

Postby JustBlonde » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Close to San Antonio? My Dr. is Domingo Lara, M.D. 210-225-3330. I really like him. Didn't take him very long to make an accurate diagnosis and act on it.
Wish you the best! Many prayers.
JustBlonde

Postby jcarden » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:29 am

I am going to a new neurosurgeon on Monday and he comes highly recommended from other SM patients and chiari patients as well. His name is Dr. Robert Buchanan and he is located at Seton Brain and spine in Austin. I live in Wimberley just south of Austin so I know how difficult in can be to find a physician you can trust. If you need a great pain management doctor I highly recommend Mihnea Dumitrescu, MD, having him as a doctor has been an amazing experience. I hope this helps you and if you have more questions just let me know.
Jonathan Carden diagnosed with trauma induced syringomyelia, March 2008 while serving in US Army.
jcarden

Postby SageSelene » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:31 pm

JustBlonde and JCarden,

I can't thank you enough. I am not really that far from San Antonio or Wimberley. These places are more reasonable than Dallas for me. I am going to look into both drs. I am definitely going to looking to Mihnea Dumitreascu, MD for pain. I have tried to talk to my nuero about my neck hurting and he says it is something else. This is why I think he is a quack. He has increase my topomax. I have have nausea and have expressed this to him. He says it will pass. Well I guess I will suffer until it passess. I have expressed the tingling in my hands and feet. He says it is the meds and not anything else. My other half has told him of episodes of dizziness I have had. He never says anything about it. I am not sure what to do about this doctor except fire him and find a new one. Thank for the leading going to give them a call. Wish me luck!

SageSelene.
SageSelene
SageSelene

Return to ASAP Lounge