worst flare ever

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Postby Sandy » Sat May 26, 2007 8:32 pm

Thanks. Doing a little bit better. I can walk and I can swallow. Those are both very good things. I'm going back to bed, and stay there again tomorrow.

Ken'staking godo care of me. I'm going back over the psat few days as suggested and made notes of all that could have triggered this.

Dr. K. can stay away for now.

I do have a bloody rash on the left foot from clawing and not feeling it. :( You guys might watch out for that.

love,
sandy
Sandy

Postby MEAJA1 » Sat May 26, 2007 8:43 pm

Thank Goodness for Prayer Warriors !
-Mary
MEAJA1

Postby Ryzing » Sun May 27, 2007 12:18 pm

Sandy,

Glad to hear you're doing better - I pray every day brings renewal!

Diane
Syringomyelia - C4-T12, Fibromyalgia, Scoliosis, DDD
"If you don't change your beliefs, your life will be like this forever. Is that good news?"
Ryzing

Postby sylvester » Sun May 27, 2007 5:48 pm

Sandy, so glad you're feeling better today. I don't have any cheesecake, but I did make some cinnamon-raisin scones for breakfast today. How about a warm scone with some fresh strawberry jam ... and a nice cup of tea?

Anne
sylvester

Postby Sandy » Sun May 27, 2007 5:53 pm

Hey I'll take a scone! I'm easy! :lol:

Thanks for the prayers, it's so much better this evening. I made my husband his favorite cookies, cherry and chocolate chip. He's been such a sweetheart, well has been for a long time now. Taken very good care of me. I wish everybody had a Ken at home.

I was even able to cook dinner tonight. White beans with ham, and jalapeno corn bread.

Now? On to better things!

love,
sandy :D
Sandy

Postby sylvester » Sun May 27, 2007 10:11 pm

Now, now, Sandy. Rule #1 (do as I say, don't do as I do!) Just because you feel better today than yesterday is no excuse to overdo and get back in the same shape again tomorrow. This is coming from the one who felt so good last week that she made two lemon pound cakes for two diffferent church potlucks on two consequtive days and paid for it for the next three days.
I guess its just another characteristic of this awful disease -- we want so badly to be normal that we overcompensate on the good days.

Anne
"If I give in, the monster wins."
sylvester

Postby MEAJA1 » Sun May 27, 2007 11:37 pm

Sandy

Your comments give me the impression you are doing much better today, I am so glad to hear this.

As far as sharing a piece of your dear hubby, you can always clone Ken---I'm sure many would love a "cloned version" :roll:

Hmmm, Ham and white beans with jalapeno bread sounds yummie. Keep that up the cloned version may not want to leave!
-Mary
MEAJA1

hugs

Postby Jenintexas » Mon May 28, 2007 11:00 am

Sandy,

I was out of town so I am sorry for the late reply. I am sending you lots of love and light and I pray you are doing much better. I will pray that you have lots of painfree days ahead.

Hope you are doing better.

Jennifer
Jenintexas

Previous

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders