ASAP is seeking a Nonprofit Intern with an interest in development to assist with grant writing. Position is remote, phone and internet access is required. A minimum of 10-15 hours per week is preferred.
- Work independently to research potential grant opportunities
- Develop supporting materials and proposals for applicable grants
- Junior, Senior undergraduate or graduate student
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Proficient in internet grant research
- Self starter and self-motivated
- Equipped with strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Desire to learn about nonprofit fundraising
To apply, submit a current resume, letter of interest and two writing samples electronically to:
Compensation: Stipend of $50 or 2%, whichever is greater, will be awarded for each new grant secured.