(Leadership, Education, Awareness, Research, Now!)
1) All participants must set up a personal fundraising page. This will constitute registration in the program. Existing personal fundraising pages will automatically register. If you do not have a computer or internet access, please contact our office.
2) For every dollar donated, the participant will be awarded one point ($1 = one point).
Example: An individual or team raises $500 through their fundraising page. That individual receives 500 points.
3) If participant is holding a fundraising event, points will be awarded on the net contribution raised by the individual organizing the event. Donations made by individuals or teams participating in the points program will be treated as an expense and deducted from the gross.
Example: A walk raises $5000, expenses paid by ASAP equal $500, and additional individuals or teams participating in the points program raise $1000. There is a $1500 dollar deduction from that event gross leaving a net of $3500.
4) Any individual or team setting up a personal fundraising page to participate in an event agrees to donate 10% of any points awarded to the event organizer.
Example: An individual or team raises $1000 dollars for the event, the L.E.A.R.N. participant receives 900 points, and the event organizer receives 100 points.
5) Other than what is outlined above, points will not be transferable to other program participants. ASAP retains all rights as to the final determination of points awarded.
6) Airfare, round trip, will be booked and paid for by participant. Participant will fill out the reimbursement form (to be mailed by request from ASAP) and return, postmarked no later than 2 weeks after the event, for reimbursement up to $350 for every 5000 points earned. There will be no reimbursement for any other travel expenses, i.e., sightseeing, cab, airport shuttle etc.
7) If participant elects to drive, round trip mileage to the conference venue will be reimbursed at .40 cents per mile up to $250 for every 5000 points earned. Final mileages will be verified and determined by ASAP. Participant will fill out the reimbursement form (to be mailed by request from ASAP) and return, postmarked within two weeks of the event. No travel expenses other than those listed above will be eligible for reimbursement, i.e., sightseeing, tolls, cab, limo, shuttle, airport transportation etc.
8) Accrued points have no cash value. There are no reimbursements other than those outline above.
9) Participants will be responsible for any and all costs not included in the conference registration, i.e., meals, sundries, charges to hotel room, gift shop purchases, etc. All additional purchases and expenses will be the sole responsibility of the participant.
10) The purpose of this program is to allow people who want to attend the ASAP national conference an opportunity to do just that. There will be no reimbursements for unused points and ASAP reserves the right to make the final decision regarding validity of all claims for reimbursement.
11) All risks associated with attendance at the conference will be participants own. Participants agree to hold ASAP harmless against any claims resulting from that participants’ attendance at the ASAP national conference.
12) ASAP reserves the right to cancel this program at any time without notification.