Don’t just tell people about SM and CM, show them!
ASAP member, Jerry Lindner designed cards to explain SM/CM that he could carry in his wallet. Order your personalized business cards today. Let us know what information you would like on the front of the card i.e. name, address, phone, email.
Send information along with a check made paybable to ASAP: 20 cards = $5.00; 40 cards = $10.00
PO Box 1586
Longview TX 75606-1586
If you have questions call 903-236-7079, or Email: info@ASAP.org
State and County Programs
Assistance programs offered by the state vary. Searching for what is available in your area can be time consuming and frustrating. By clicking on the title above (or go to http://www.countyoffice.org/), you can search for county offices in a specific area. Just type in your County and State to find resources near you.
Apply for disability
Patient Resource Guide
Patient Advocate Foundation offers a national resource guide for patients that includes state by state resources for a wide range of financial services.
Air Flight Services
There are many nonprofits that provide air travel for medical services. Visit these sites for more info:
- Air Care Alliance
- Patient AirLift Services
- Angel Flight
- Children’s Flight of Hope
- National Patient Travel Center
- Hope Flight Foundation
- Addiction Resource was founded in 2014 to provide a community for those recovering from addiction and to help patients find the highest quality care for a successful recovery. Our goal is to provide resources to help patients and their loved ones so that they may stay on the road to recovery, and can successfully overcome addiction for life. We believe in our ability to help improve the lives of others, and belief is what motivates us to educate and support our readers every day.
- Addiction Resource is not a treatment center and does not accept payments or advertising offers. Instead, we work to provide free resources to help people better understand their addiction and motivate them to make the first step in seeking support.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse
Find mental health services, including treatment for drug and alcohol addiction. Get help for veterans and family members to deal with mental health issues.
- NIH National Institute on Drug Abuse
The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) leads the Nation in scientific research on the health aspects of drug abuse and addiction. It supports and conducts research across a broad range of disciplines, including genetics, functional neuroimaging, social neuroscience, prevention, medication and behavioral therapies, and health services. It then disseminates the results of that research to significantly improve prevention and treatment and to inform policy as it relates to drug abuse and addiction. Additional information is available at drugabuse.gov or by calling 301-443-1124.